Our daily activities develop your child’s academic skills while your child enhances his or her social skills. Children learn by doing, and at All About Kids School, your preschooler will strengthen his or her cognitive skills with plenty of hands-on activities. Children are encouraged to explore and learn in a rich environment that promotes self-confidence and mastery of learning. Children develop and strengthen literacy, math and science skills through content-rich thematic units and engaging activities designed to combine learning and fun. The social skills developed in our program will also support your child’s ability to flourish in a classroom environment. Our curriculum is organized into theme-based units that address complex topics that encourage children to develop their skills and confidence. Each unit incorporates language, math, science, creative arts, music, motor skills and social development.
- Observation-based assessments that demonstrate progress
- Thematic units that encourage curiosity, self-direction and confidence
- Math and science skills heightened through hands-on experiences
- Portfolios collect your child’s work and capture their unique creative expression
- Small group instruction
- Regular communication between teachers and parents about your child’s day