Infant Program Age appropriate activities promote cognitive and social development in a warm, nurturing environment.
You are looking for a safe, secure, place your child can learn, play and grow. We have designed a nurturing, creative world for infants to help their mental and physical develop. Watch your infant take the first steps toward a bright future when sharing his or her early developmental experiences with Rainbow Flower Child Care.
Infants are unique and have their own patterns for play, feeding and sleeping. We use these patterns as our guide to introduce daily activities that will prepare your infant for life. Our highly trained teachers and staff offer a nurturing and creative environment for infants to grow and learn. We are committed to making this first transition away from home easy and natural for you and your baby. Developed for our youngest learners, the infant’s curriculum provides the foundation that can develop the children of today into the leaders of tomorrow.
- Building of self-esteem through nurturing personal care
- Interaction with groups to spark curiosity and socialization
- Focus on cognitive and motor skills through playtime and activities
- Development through age-appropriate materials and toys
- Regular communication between teachers and parents about your child’s day